我原以为大家都不会喜欢吃的，然而，吃完后，大家对我的小炒肉赞不绝口，很快就被吃光了，甚至有人对我说：”Wei, Could you tell me the protocol about how to cook the pork?”，我受宠若惊，决定把做小炒肉的简单方法写出来，因此，本文不得不用我那蹩脚的英语来描述一下：
All the students bring their own food for the lunch before Christmas. So, I decided to cook some streaky pork for my classmates. I didn’t cook much pork since I don’t know if they like Chinese food, especially the food with so much fat. However, my classmates said it’s great, and the pork was eaten up quickly. One of them even ask me give her the protocol of cooking the streaky pork. I am very pleased to write this protocol (In fact, its my own method).
1. Prepare the streaky pork and green peppers as below.(Can be got from any supermarket)
2. Remove the end of peppers, and discards the seed.
3. Cut up the green pepper and pork.
4. Turn on the gas stove. We should use wok instead of pot
5. 1~2 minutes later, the wok become dry. Then, drop the pork into wok.Ensure there is no water in the wok, otherwise we may be hurt by the hot fat in the next step.
6. Cook over a fairly high heat until the outsides are browned. If the fat from the pork is always splashed out, we should use low heat. The pork should be turned over frequently since both sides of it should be heat. About 5 minutes later, the fat will get out from the pork.
7. Drop the green peppers into wok and use high heat right now. Stir-fry continuously with a spatula. (For about 2~3 minutes with high heat)
8.After the pepper become soft, add some pickled red pepper into the it. The pickled red pepper is not essential, but the pork will taste better when it involves.(Bring it from China, I am not sure if it can be found in some Chines market located in Italy)
9. Stir-fry continuously with a spatula for about 1 minutes, add some soy sauces(Can be got in any market operated by Chinese people, about 2 euro). Maybe, 5ml？ I am not very sure the exact volume.
10. Stir-fry continuously with a spatula for about 2 minutes, then load the pork with plate.